The Shield RW-9 line of Nomex® undergarments provides the highest level of breathability, comfort and protection. When designing this line, Sparco studied the driver’s sitting position to ensure ultimate fit and comfort. Shield RW-9 uses a seamless construction with ultra-soft stretchable material. Three are two different woven materials in key areas; thin stretch Nomex® for comfort and mobility as well as a double perforated Nomex® for increased breathability and ultimate comfort. The minimal seams are stitched flat with thin specialized thread for added comfort. All Shield RW-9 pieces are treated with Sparco X-Cool Silver which draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver. In addition to cooling the driver, X-Cool Silver treatment has an anti-bacterial effect.
The Shield RW-9 collection has pieces to fit every driver’s style, including short-sleeved undershirts, long-sleeved undershirts, long underpants, a balaclava hood with a single eye opening, knee-length socks and mid-calf socks. Available in black or white in four sizes XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL, XXXL for guaranteed fitment; socks are available in sizes from 38/39 to 46. The Shield RW-9 line is FIA 8856-2000 rated (EXCEPT SHORT-SLEEVED UNDERSHIRT).
* SHIELD RW-9 short-sleeved undershirts are NOT FIA APPROVED.
- Seamless stretchable Nomex in key areas for mobility
- Perforated knit in key areas for breathability
- Designed for comfort in a driving position
- Minimal external seams increase driver comfort
- X Cool Silver draws heat from the body surface to cool the driver
- X Cool Silver has anti-bacterial effect
- Available in white or black
001795BOXSS 001795BOML 001795BOXLXXL 001795BOXXXL 001795NRXSS 001795NRML 001795NRXLXXL